ART DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR
THE COMPETITION IS OPEN TO:
- Any art director of a British brand with a print iteration that is published at least twice a year and/or is online
- You must have been art director for at least six months during the period 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017
THE JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR EDITORS:
- An art director whose brand has achieved and maintained within its market sector consistently excellent and appropriate design
- Design quality, evidence of creative and strategic vision and innovation will all be taken into consideration
Tell us in no more than 500 words what you’ve done that marks you out as exceptional. Key points to address might be:
- Who is your audience and how does your brand fit into the marketplace?
- What are your brand objectives and how have you met them?
- What are the key things that you have done to improve, change or consistently maintain your title?
- How have you made use of your resources?
TO ENTER YOU NEED TO
- Complete the form below
- Send one copy of three magazine available during the period 1 August 2016 to 31 July 2017 that you think best show how your brand meets the criteria.
- Send one hard copy of the entry form with the magazines. You must also email a copy of the completed entry form to email@example.com
- If you are entering a digital brand, please just email a copy of the entry form and a screengrab of your web traffic analytics (such as Google Analytics or similar) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send these to the BSME office and keep a copy for your records
There is an administration charge of £110 + VAT for each entry
If you were not a member of the BSME on 1 June 2017, the fee to enter £220 + VAT per entry
- click here to pay online
- enclose a cheque payable to The British Society of Magazine Editors
- call the BSME office on 020 8906 4664 to pay by BACS
Entries without payment will not be processed
Mark your entry BSME Awards and add the name of your own title.
Send it to: BSME Administration, Gill Branston & Associates, 137 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9QP
- Entries will be accepted only between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Incomplete entries will not be processed
- Entries received without payment will not be processed
- Entries and supporting material will not be returned