EDITORS' EDITOR OF THE YEAR
Round 2 voting
WHO CAN VOTE?
- Any full, associate, or honorary BSME member
- Membership of the BSME until 31.12.16 is included in the cost of entering the 2016 awards
WHO CAN YOU VOTE FOR?
The 2016 Editors' Editor shortlist is:
- Ed Grenby, Editor, The Sunday Times Travel Magazine
- Caroline Law, Editor, The Week
- Zanny Minton Beddoes, Editor-in-Chief, The Economist
- Ben Preston, Editor, Radio Times
- Liz Wright, Editor, Practical Sheep Goats and Alpacas
HOW TO VOTE?
Simply complete the form below and number of candidates in order of preference. You may not vote for yourself or your own publication/s.
Note: voting is by single transferable vote (1=first choice, 2=second choice, 3=third choice, 4=fourth choice) and a minimum of two votes is preferred. A later preference is considered only if an earlier preference is excluded because of insufficient support.
HOW TO ENTER?
- Please complete the form below