ART DIRECTOR OF THE YEAR
PRINT AND/OR DIGITAL
THE JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- An art director whose brand has achieved and maintained within its market sector consistently excellent and appropriate design
- Design quality, evidence of creative and strategic vision and innovation will all be taken into consideration
THE COMPETITION IS OPEN TO:
- Any art director of a British brand that is either published at least three times a year (or at least twice for Branded Content titles)
- You must have been art director for at least six months during the period 1 August 2014 to 31 July 2015
Tell us in no more than 500 words what you’ve done that marks you out as exceptional. Key points to address might be:
- Who is your audience and how does your brand fit into the marketplace?
- What are your brand objectives and how have you met them?
- What are the key things that you have done to improve, change or consistently maintain your title?
- How have you made use of your resources?
TO ENTER YOU NEED TO
Complete the form below
Provide three copies each of three magazines available during the period 1 August 2014 to 31 July 2015 that you think best show how your brand meets the criteria (if your title only comes out twice a year, please submit FIVE copies of each of the two issues)
You need to provide seven copies of the entry form – photocopies are acceptable. All entries must be printed on regular A4 paper and should not be bound. Please do not submit material on art paper
Please send these to the BSME office and keep a copy for your records
There is an administration charge of £35 + VAT for each entry
If you were not a member of the BSME on 1 June 2015 an additional payment of £160 + VAT must accompany each entry
Please either enclose a cheque payable to The British Society of Magazine Editors.
Mark your entry BSME Awards and add the name of your own title.
Send it to: BSME Administration, Gill Branston & Associates, 137 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9QP
- Entries will be accepted only between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Incomplete entries will not be processed
- Entries received without payment will not be processed
- Entries and supporting material will not be returned