CAMPAIGN OF THE YEAR
PRINT AND/OR DIGITAL
THE BSME COMMITTEE WHO JUDGE THIS CATEGORY WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- Editorial originality and quality of execution
- Relevance to brand
- Proven success with the campaign
WHAT CAN BE ENTERED
- Any editorial campaign featured in a British magazine or digital edition between 1 August 2014 and 31 July 2015
- To submit an entry, you must have been editing the title for a minimum of six months – that is, since 31 January 2015
- The trophy will be awarded to the winning editor
- You may submit more than one entry for this category
- You may enter other categories if applicable - click here for category list
Tell us in no more than 500 words what you’ve done that marks you out as exceptional. Key points to address might be:
1. What is your campaign and why does it deserve to win?
2. How have you made best use of your resources?
3. How has the innovation or initiative benefited your brand?
TO ENTER YOU NEED TO
Complete the form below
Provide examples of the campaign as featured during the relevant period (please limit the amount of supporting material and testimonials to a maximum of 12 pages)
You need to make 16 copies of the entry form and campaign examples – photocopies are acceptable. All entries must be printed on regular A4 paper and should not be bound. Please do not submit material on art paper
Please send these to the BSME office and keep a copy for your records
There is an administration charge of £35 + VAT for each entry
If you were not a member of the BSME on 1 June 2015 an additional payment of £160 + VAT must accompany each entry
Please either enclose a cheque payable to The British Society of Magazine Editors.
Mark your entry BSME Awards and add the name of your own title.
Send it to: BSME Administration, Gill Branston & Associates, 137 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9QP
- Entries will be accepted only between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Incomplete entries will not be processed
- Entries received without payment will not be processed
- Entries and supporting material will not be returned