COVER OF THE YEAR
THE JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
- A stand-out cover that perfectly serves and reflects the interests of the readers
- Originality and relevance to brand
- Evidence of success
WHAT CAN BE ENTERED
- Any magazine cover that was published during the period 1 August 2014 to 31 July 2015
- The award will be given to the magazine title and will be presented to the Editor and/or Art Director
- You may only submit one entry for this category
Tell us in no more than 500 words what you’ve done that marks you out as exceptional. Key points to address might be:
1. Why does your cover deserve to win?
2. What was the reaction/response to the cover?
TO ENTER YOU NEED TO
Complete the form below
You need to provide seven copies of the entry form and colour-print of the cover – colour photocopies are acceptable. All entries must be printed on regular A4 paper and should not be bound. Please do not submit material on art paper
Please send these to the BSME office and keep a copy for your records
There is an administration charge of £35 + VAT for each entry
If you were not a member of the BSME on 1 June 2015 an additional payment of £160 + VAT must accompany each entry
Please either enclose a cheque payable to The British Society of Magazine Editors.
Mark your entry BSME Awards and add the name of your own title.
Send it to: BSME Administration, Gill Branston & Associates, 137 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9QP
- Entries will be accepted only between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Incomplete entries will not be processed
- Entries received without payment will not be processed
- Entries and supporting material will not be returned