SCOOP OF THE YEAR
PRINT AND/OR DIGITAL
THE JUDGES WILL BE LOOKING FOR:
The judges will be looking for:
- A stand-out exclusive that perfectly serves and reflects the interests of your readers
- Originality, relevance to brand and quality of execution will all be considered
WHAT CAN BE ENTERED
- Any exclusive that your title/site has secured during the period 1 August 2014 to 31 July 2015. The story or content must be original to your title/site and you must have been the first to break the story
- The award will be given to the person responsible for the story
- You may submit more than one entry for this category
Tell us in no more than 500 words what you’ve done that marks you out as exceptional. Key points to address might be:
1. What is your scoop and why does it deserve to win?
2. How did you achieve it?
3. What was the reaction/response to the scoop?
TO ENTER YOU NEED TO
Complete the form below
You need to provide seven copies of the entry form and the story – photocopies are acceptable. All entries must be printed on regular A4 paper and should not be bound. Please do not submit material on art paper
Please send these to the BSME office and keep a copy for your records
There is an administration charge of £35 + VAT for each entry
If you were not a member of the BSME on 1 June 2015 an additional payment of £160 + VAT must accompany each entry
Please either enclose a cheque payable to The British Society of Magazine Editors.
Mark your entry BSME Awards and add the name of your own title.
Send it to: BSME Administration, Gill Branston & Associates, 137 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9QP
- Entries will be accepted only between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Incomplete entries will not be processed
- Entries received without payment will not be processed
- Entries and supporting material will not be returned