EDITORS' EDITOR OF THE YEAR
Round 2 Voting
WHO CAN VOTE?
Any member of the BSME
Temporary Membership of the BSME until 31.12.18 is included in the cost of entering the 2018 awards (not Talent Awards) as a non-member
WHO CAN YOU VOTE FOR?
The 2018 Editors' Editor shortlist is:
* Anna Bassi, Editor, The Week Junior
* Kath Brown, Editor, woman&home
* Justine Picardie, Editor-in-Chief, Harper's Bazaar (UK)
* Farrah Storr, Editor-in-Chief, Cosmopolitan
* Toby Wiseman, Editor-in-Chief, Men's Health
HOW TO VOTE
Voting is by single transferable vote. Cast your vote by marking '1', ‘2’, ‘3’, ‘4’ or '5. You may vote for all shortlisted candidates by preference (1=first choice, 2=second choice, 3=third choice, 4=fourth choice, 5=fifth choice) but a minimum of two is preferred. A later preference is considered only if an earlier preference is excluded because of insufficient support. You may not vote for yourself or your own publication/s.