EDITORS' EDITOR OF THE YEAR
THE AWARD FOR THE EDITOR YOU MOST ADMIRE
WHO CAN MAKE NOMINATIONS?
- Any editor, editor-in-chief or editorial director of a British magazine or digital edition may submit a nomination regardless of whether they are a BSME member or not
- Any full, associate or honorary BSME member
- You do not need to enter the BSME Awards in order to make a nomination
- Only one nomination per person may be made
- There is no fee to make a nomination
WHO CAN YOU NOMINATE?
- Any editor, editor-in-chief, editorial director of a British magazine or digital title who has held the position for at least six months during the period 1 August 2017 to 31 July 2018
- Printed titles must be published at least twice a year
- The nominee does not have to be a member of the BSME
- Editors cannot nominate themselves nor can they be nominated by colleagues working on the same title/s
- You do not need to submit additional material with your nomination
HOW TO ENTER?
- Please complete the form below: