HOW TO ENTER
It’s simple to enter. Just:
1. Complete and print the entry form included with each category
2. Write the supporting statement
3. Select the required amount of work to submit
4. Pay online (click here) or enclose payment with your entry
5. Please complete the form and send it with the statement, pieces of work and payment to the BSME Office.
Please send the completed entry form as a word document and include any digital links so they can be easily viewed. The supporting statement and material should be sent as one complete PDF either on a disc or USB stick, with a print-out on A4 paper. Please keep a copy for your records.
6. Mark your entry ‘Talent Awards’; add the name of your title, send it to BSME Administration, Gill Branston & Associates, 137 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9QP
Entries will be accepted only between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
Incomplete entries will not be processed
Entries and supporting material will not be returned
JUDGES AND JUDGING PROCESS
Entries will be shortlisted by teams of BSME Committee members who will not shortlist titles they work on. The shortlist will then be sent to the external panel of judges.
The results will be announced at a Party. Details to be announced in due course.