HOW TO ENTER
It’s simple to enter. Just:
1. Complete entry form included with each category
2. Write the supporting statement
3. Select the required amount of work to submit
4. Pay online (click here) or enclose payment with your entry
5. Send the material on a USB, with print-outs, to the BSME Office. A check list of category requirements is listed on the bottom of each entry form. Please keep a copy for your records.
6. Mark your entry ‘Talent Awards’; add the name of your title, send it to BSME Administration, Gill Branston & Associates, 137 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9QP
Entries will be accepted only between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
Incomplete entries will not be processed
Entries and supporting material will not be returned
For further information, please contact:
BSME Administration Gill Branston & Associates
020 8906 4664
JUDGES AND JUDGING PROCESS
Entries will be shortlisted and judged by teams of BSME Committee members who will not shortlist titles they work on.
The results will be announced at a Party in June. Further details to be announced in due course.