HOW TO ENTER
It’s simple to enter. Just:
1. Complete and print the entry form included with each category
2. Pay online, send a cheque with your entry or call the BSME office to pay by BACS (see above)
3. Make the required number of completed copies (stated on each entry form); retain one for your records and send the others to the BSME with the relevant supporting material and payment
4. To nominate in the Editors’ Editor category simply submit a nomination on the Editors’ Editor page
5. Mark your entry ‘BSME Awards’; add the name of the brand you are entering and send it to:
BSME Administration, Gill Branston & Associates, 137 Hale Lane, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 9QP
- Entries will be accepted only between 10.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Incomplete entries will not be processed
- Please print your entries on regular A4 paper, unbound, and do not submit any material on art paper
- Entries and supporting material will not be returned.
The Criteria for entering are listed under each category. In essence, awards will be given to the entrant whose brand, in the judges’ opinion, has achieved and maintained within its market sector consistently high editorial quality in terms of ideas, words, design, contributors, illustration and photography. Entrants must demonstrate success in communicating with their audience and show how the brand has developed editorially or creatively during the year and been consistently excellent and appropriate for their readership. Commercial success forms part of the overall picture but circulation figures are not of primary consideration.